Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tables for the Mansion

Two and a half months since we last spoke.
Well I spoke and you listened.
And a year since my last table setting luncheon.
I bailed out on creating a table for the fund raiser this year, but of course I went to the viewing day. That sort of sounds like a funeral doesn't it?
I am sharing with you my favorites of the 46 tables today and then details and tips over the next few days. I hope you enjoy.....
To see my tables the last two years click here and here. And just click on style under labels to see all the tables.


Diamonds are a girls best friend.
My favorite table and much better in person.



Smoky took a very close second for me.



Classic vintage diner/cafeteria.
I think I would have hung the signs.
But everything on here was perfect.



I loved this.
The colors, the fabrics, the luxuriousness.



I had originally planned to do an Alice in Wonderland theme although quite differently, perhaps next year.
This was very whimsical.



I love peacocks and how they show off their feathers.
This was quite beautiful.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I just love the tables! Wish you would have done one..you are sooo creative!

lisalyn said...

Thank you thank you for letting me know about your pics of the tables this year!! :) I love to see them and need to visit your blog more often!
Thanks for sharing these amazing tables....great ideas. :)

Fashion Meets Food said...

wow all those tables are so much fun!

xo

jek-a-go-go said...

fun! fun! fun tables! it must have been nice to take a break yet anxious to see what would be done! ;)

Val said...

Those are some fabulous tables!!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love these types of events! Everyone goes over the top for their designs, and it's fabulous!