Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One Theme - ONE !!!

There are so many things I love regarding weddings.
Not rustic or vintage, but I do think I love close to one million ideas.
That won't work. 
I am trying to be cohesive but things just keep tugging at my design heart.
Like this....

Country sunflowers glam'd up....



Bohemian, twirling in a meadow with this on my head and gypsy music....



Love the colors and spheres for a modern look.....



And then there is this totally fun wedding....



Garden chic....

pretty walkway to the party

Gorgeous wood cupcake tower, although I would use it for cheese, bread and fruit....



And if you decide to elope, do it right and photo worthy....

such a cute photo.


But it will be at night and in winter on New Years Eve, so probably more like this....

White and simple....



Pretty lights like stars in the night sky....



Champagne, because it is our wedding AND New Years Eve....



And this will be what I feel like on the inside....

sparkle explosion--what an exit!

Well of course I would also love this as our exit, with donations it could be possible.

No comments: