Saturday, April 3, 2010

What?

Easter already?
Who makes these decisions?
Because I am so not ready.

I guess it is true what they say, the older you get the faster time flies.
But OMG.
34 years ago I graduated high school.
22 years ago I gave birth to my last child.
3 years ago I still had good neck skin.
And now another holiday that I am totally unprepared for thinking that I still had 2 more weeks.
And my neck is falling down.

I will probably be working on Easter or in bed sick, sick and more sick. But I would like to ask my 2,314 followers (there is a big ha ha in my head right now) to boycott grocery stores on holidays. Just do without whatever it is that you forgot. Easter will still happen if you don't have whipped cream believe it or not. I remember when I was a kid, the only thing open was maybe one gas station and a 7-11. People went to church and families were together. Those were the days.

Easter is a very spiritual day for me.
So forgive my twisted sense of humor, but I do believe that life is far better with laughter.
And since I now am sick with either strep throat or the sore throat from hell, here is my total contribution for Easter....


If you know the source, let me know and I will give credit.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Well my dear..you are way too young to have turkey neck. I didnt leave the house today, so I contributed to your grocery store boycott! Happy Easter dear!